Carriage House collection
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home's individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
Carriage House Collection
- Offer the durability of tough 24-gauge draw quality steel in a pan-type product
- Model 5241 includes 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation, with a vinyl back cover
- Extra-heavy paint system includes .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 coating of baked-on polyester paint, available in white, almond, sandstone or brown
- Standard decorative hardware is available for all doors as well as optional Wrought Iron designs to replicate an old-world look
- Exterior decorative hardware includes 4 hinges, 2 handles and pop rivets for mounting to face
- Glazing options include standard glass and glue chip glass with four optional insert designs
- Inside stiles are made of galvanized steel and stile holes are "dimpled" for increased holding power
- Model 5241 R-value - 6.85
- Patented design
These models utilize 24-gauge exterior steel skin with 1-3/8" thick polystyrene foam insulation with a vinyl back cover.
5241 R-value - 6.85
All-Steel Carriage House Door
The 5250 all-steel Carriage House door adds an additional option to the 5200 series. It combines the beauty and elegance of C.H.I.’s premier Carriage House models with the value of a pan-style door. Deeply embossed 25-gauge steel provides the traditional look of wood, and several window and color options make the 5250 an attractive yet economic choice from C.H.I.
Refer to samples at your local C.H.I. Distributor for exact color match.
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.