Carriage House collection
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home's individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
Carriage House Collection
- Offer the durability of tough 24-gauge draw quality steel in a pan-type product
- Model 5241 includes 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation, with a vinyl back cover
- Extra-heavy paint system includes .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 coating of baked-on polyester paint, available in white, almond, sandstone or brown
- Standard decorative hardware is available for all doors as well as optional Wrought Iron designs to replicate an old-world look
- Exterior decorative hardware includes 4 hinges, 2 handles and pop rivets for mounting to face
- Glazing options include standard glass and glue chip glass with four optional insert designs
- Inside stiles are made of galvanized steel and stile holes are "dimpled" for increased holding power
- Model 5241 R-value - 6.85
- Patented design
These models utilize 24-gauge exterior steel skin with 1-3/8" thick polystyrene foam insulation with a vinyl back cover.
5241 R-value - 6.85
All-Steel Carriage House Collection
The 5200 Series Steel Carriage House Door is truly an innovative product. Not only is it the premier carriage house door to be constructed entirely of steel, but it has been designed to give you, the homeowner, an historically accurate re-creation of the traditional wood carriage house door. C.H.I.’s Steel Carriage House Door provides the maintenance-free durability of steel and a limited lifetime warranty for years of worry-free protection. And with a diverse collection of window, hardware and color options, you can be certain to find the door that will complement your home perfectly.
Refer to samples at your local C.H.I. Distributor for exact color match.
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.