Carriage House collection
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home's individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
Carriage House Collection
- Sections are formed from 26-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior galvanized draw quality steel
- High-density injected polyurethane core and is thermally-broken for added weather protection
- Extra-heavy paint system includes .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 coating of baked-on polyester paint, available in white, almond, brown or sandstone
- Standard decorative hardware is available for all doors as well as optional Wrought Iron designs to replicate an old-world look
- Exterior decorative hardware includes 4 hinges, 2 handles and pop rivets for mounting to face
- Glazing options include standard glass and glue chip glass with four optional insert designs
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- R-value - 14.3
- Patented design
These Models utilize 26-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior steel skins injected with urethane insulation. The thermally-broken tongue and groove section joint includes a continuous weather seal offering exceptional protection from the elements.
R-value - 14.3
The 5216 combines the beauty of a traditional, wood carriage house door with the strength and durability of steel. A foamed in place process using urethane foam completely fills the core of this new product, combining a high degree of structural integrity with an exceptional R value rating. PVC extrusions at both section joints provide a thermal break by separating the front and back of the door.
Refer to samples at your local C.H.I. Distributor for exact color match.
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.