Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home's individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
- Door sections are formed from heavy, 24-gauge galvanized draw quality steel
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Long-lasting rollers assure consistent, quiet and efficient operation
- Inside stiles are made of galvanized steel and stile holes are "dimpled" for increased holding power
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to lift your door
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown or evergreen
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a "wide body" pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Optional latching lock system opens easily from inside or outside
- Models 2241/4241 include 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover
- Models 2241/4241 R-value - 6.85
These models utilize 24-gauge exterior steel skin with 1-3/8" thick polystyrene foam insulation with a vinyl back cover.
R-value - 6.85
For a traditional-looking, heavy-duty steel door, the 2240/41 and 4240/41 models are truly among the best around. Available in five designer colors, it is an attractive top-of-the-line door that will both compliment the looks of your home and provide dependable protection for many years. Designed to accompany a wide variety of home styles, this heavy-gauge model is fit for a long life.
|Long Panel (4240/41)||Short Panel (2240/41)|
Refer to samples at your local C.H.I. Distributor for exact color match.
2250/51/55 – Raised Short Panel
4240/41 – Raised Long Panel
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.