Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home's individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
- Door sections are formed from 26-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior galvanized draw quality steel
- High-density polyurethane injected core
- Long-lasting durable rollers assure consistent, efficient operation
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge hinges with "wide body" pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Extra-heavy paint system includes .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 coating of baked-on polyester paint in white, almond, sandstone, brown, bronze, or evergreen
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- Optional white, powder-coated hardware
- White painted end stiles
- Thermally-broken for optimum weather protection
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- A continuous weather seal at the section joint assures maximum protection from the elements
- Models 2216/4216 R-value - 14
- Models 2217 R-value - 14.3
These Models utilize 26-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior steel skins injected with urethane insulation. The thermally-broken tongue and groove section joint includes a continuous weather seal offering exceptional protection from the elements.
R-value - 14
R-value - 14.3
Raised Panel/Flush Thermally-Broken Door
This exceptional line of garage doors incorporates a thermally-broken section design for superior weather protection. A 26-gauge exterior steel skin and 27-gauge interior steel skin filled with foamed-in-place urethane creates an extremely rigid barrier. A continuous section joint seal that impedes air infiltration additionally enhances this door. Available in six designer colors and a diverse collection of window options, this door will add value and appeal to your home for years to come.
|Long Panel (4250/51/55)||Short Panel (2250/51/55)|
Refer to samples at your local C.H.I. Distributor for exact color match.
2250/51/55 – Raised Short Panel
4216 – Raised Long Panel
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.